Thursday, May 31, 2012

Gearing Up...

We are almost ready for our yard-sale fundraiser Friday and Saturday!

We have some signs still to make, and my husband is adamant on getting a permit, so I guess I will be making a trip to city hall. I was a bit reluctant about taking the time to do it, but he pointed out I could pay ten dollars for a permit, or pay a hundred dollar fine.

I chose the permit;)

Yesterday we drove to the desert to pick up more donated items for the sale. We are so thankful to the people who have contributed and for the people who have committed to pray.

Would you also join us in prayer for a successful sale? We are halfway to raising the $3,000.00 needed for the matching grant of $3,000.00!  Hoping that the yard sale will get us there or past it. I just got news this week that the first step in the paper work from Congo has been done, and we are just waiting on them to be translated!

Every step forward is a HUGE encouragement to us.

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment