Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Paper Pregnancy


So this is why they call international adoption the "Paper Pregnancy". And this is only the first leg of it!
This week I am hoping to send in our USCIS application with all the required documents, and get all my packets together for our Dossier, our agency packet, and our personal packet done.

I am very nervous about each and every step. I always want things done perfectly, so the results end up perfectly. HAH!
Instead, what I am finding, is that screw ups arent always screw ups; they are Gods intervention to save me from myself because His ways are better and His results are perfect and mine are not. SURPRISE SURPRISE!

So like I've said before... this is a faith and patience building opportunity from God to me. Let's hope I stay conscience and grateful of what He's trying to accomplish :)

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment