Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Waiting to Breathe...

I'm sure everyone is wondering "where are you in the process and how's it going"?

Answer:
We are in the waiting to breathe stage. What stage is that? Waiting for still for our USCIS approval letter (I71h),and paperwork in Congo that names us as the blessed parents of a beautiful little girl living in the DRC.

I can't tell you how hard it is to wait and wonder how each step is progressing and hoping everyday something comes in the mail or email to let us know we're one day closer to being with our daughter. I hit the refresh button on my inbox constantly throughout the day and continue to check till elven every night.
Friday's are downer days for families waiting to get updates on progress. If you get to Friday with no news the weekends drag by. I just want to stay in bed and pull the covers over my head until Monday, but that isn't very practical or possible.

We can only do one thing and that is to wait and trust. Not trusting in agencies or goverments but trusting in the God who knows us best and loves us most.
He is keeping her for me. She is His. I am just waiting to see if He is going to hand deliver her to me to keep for Him:)
While we are waiting we are praying feverently for her and for others who are in the process and waiting anxiously for visas to get approved so they can travel to bring their child home. Please continue to pray for us, our finances and also for the other families even if you don't know them by name.
While waiting we have been busy, but in every minute of busyness our hearts and minds are on a sweet little girl across the sea.

Beth






3 comments:

  1. My heart breaks for you. I know God will give you the strength for the seemingly impossible. Waiting is sometimes- well, USUALLY the hardest thing. Love you
    Cant wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your sweet comments and prayers! I look forward to reading more about your family, and another Mama Beth too! Take care! xoxo
      Beth @ www.loveisthesame.com
      P.S I deleted the first comment (above) just because of a typo. I need to proofread!

      Delete