Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Positive Progress!




We have recieved our USCIS approval!
Well almost anyway :)

I made a phone call to the appropriate office and was told to check back in another day or two... oh the agony I felt in that moment! One or two more days... really??
I was let down, but encouraged I could see the end in sight.

Then God stepped in. Ha!

 Just a few hours later THEY called me and said... we just approved your application, you'll recieve it in the mail within the next few days. WHOOO HOO! Thank you Lord for your kindness! My family thanks you too because they are S.I.C.K. of me being glued to the mail box (they get hungary sometimes), and lamenting (out loud) of when the darn thing was gonna show up.

So... with no time wasting, I've already contacted my agency to ask "whats next"? ;)

Beth

1 comment: